Pilot Flight Training Software - This ASA Private Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software is in DVD Widescreen
format. The ASA Private Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software combines special effects and the latest in 3D graphics. ASA is an industry leader in comprehensive ground school training with the expertise and experience to produce one of the best DVD pilot training courses. Unlike some DVD programs that are limited to television only, this program can work on both television and a PC or MAC DVD player.
This Private Pilot Ground School Course is in an organized, easy to follow curriculum. Student pilots watch the DVD to learn the material and then navigate to the specific FAA test questions in Prepware. For real comprehension and just not rote memorization, 3D and animated graphics, special effects, and air-to-air video are used on the DVD. Experienced flight instructors and subject experts communicate real world tips from the classroom, in the airplane, and at the airport. The course includes:
- More than 10-hours of ALL NEW high-quality DVD instruction.
- Meets 14 CFR Part 61.35 (Code Federal Regulations) home study requirements and good organization makes an easy addition to any classroom-style ground school.
- On-screen aviation mentors coach students with the use of top-notch instructional aids, training technologies, and real world training tips for a dynamic learning environment.
- Authentic in-flight video provides true understanding of the materials.
- Includes Prepware Test Prep Software CD with all the FAA test questions, answers and explanations for true test practice.
- DVD instantaneous control lets the student directly locate the corresponding subject matter in Prepware.
- Includes Free Bonus DVD with 2 hours of interviews with industry experts that share their knowledge, experience and invaluable wisdom.
Upon completion the student receives a Graduation Certificate and instructor sign-off.
Chapter Headings for the Private Pilot Ground School Course are:
- Aircraft Systems
- Procedures and Airport Operations
- Weather Services
- Aircraft Performance
- Enroute Flight
- Communication Procedures
The shipping weight is calculated at 2 lbs.
Send This Page To A Friend