Aircraft Headsets – David Clark Headsets are known for their quality, comfort, and superior noise reduction. The David Clark H10 13.4 headsets are loaded with features that provide maximum comfort. The headpad is super-soft and has a double-foam pad. It is also wider and more tapered increasing the surface area in contact with the head thereby dissipating the headset weight. The headpad even has a center “hinge” that makes the pad “breathe” giving even more comfort and eliminating irritation if wearing a button-top baseball cap.
The David Clark H10 13.4 Headsets have a certified noise reduction rating of 23 dB and weigh only 16 ˝ oz. They also feature a noise cancelling mic and low profile volume controls with detent settings. The patented ear seals are made of a comfort-gel that are lighter and provide more interior room for ears. This affords a quieter and more comfortable flight.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms (300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input at 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad, Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load at 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Cord: 5 ft. straight
These Dave Clark aviation headsets come with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping weight is calculated at 4 lbs.
Send This Page To A Friend