click to enlarge, rollover to magnify Ordering/Shipping/Returns/Exchanges
Aircraft Headsets – David Clark Headsets are known for their quality, comfort, and superior noise reduction. The David Clark H10 13.4 headsets are loaded with features that provide maximum comfort. The headpad is super-soft and has a double-foam pad. It is also wider and more tapered increasing the surface area in contact with the head thereby dissipating the headset weight. The headpad even has a center “hinge” that makes the pad “breathe” giving even more comfort and eliminating irritation if wearing a button-top baseball cap.
The David Clark H10 13.4 Headsets have a certified noise reduction rating of 23 dB and weigh only 16 ½ oz. They also feature a noise cancelling mic and low profile volume controls with detent settings. The patented ear seals are made of a comfort-gel that are lighter and provide more interior room for ears. This affords a quieter and more comfortable flight.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms (300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input at 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad, Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load at 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Cord: 5 ft. straight
These Dave Clark aviation headsets come with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. Shipping weight is calculated at 4 lbs.
Send This Page To A Friend
Ordering from Tailwinds is easy. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal orders with confirmed addresses.
Most in-stock items that are ordered with ground service are usually shipped within 2-business days of receipt of your order unless otherwise noted in the product description. We ship via FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Postal Service. You can expect to receive your order within 3-8 business days. The shipping costs for Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses and outside the US may be more depending on what is ordered and how we ship. We will contact you via e-mail if shipping costs are higher. Your exact shipping charges will show up during the order process.
Tailwinds has fair and easy return and exchange policies. If a return or exchange is requested you can just email or call for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returned or exchanged merchandise must be in new and unused condition and returned to Tailwinds within 30 days of delivery.
Remember, you can always call 800-TAILWINDS
(800-824-5946) with any questions.