click to enlarge, rollover to magnify Ordering/Shipping/Returns/Exchanges
The newest Casio Triple Sensor Pilot Watch is made with a STN (super twisted nematic) LCD (liquid crystal display). In other words, this watch face provides high readability even in direct sunlight. Besides the standard features of the triple sensor watch such as altimeter, compass, barometric pressure readings with a graph, Casio has added atomic time keeping to make sure the watch maintains accuracy. A silicon watch band has also been added so it provides a better wrist fit. This watch is certainly ideal gift for a pilot, and also for the frequent traveler.
Checkout all the quality features that are built into the Triple Sensor Pilot Watch. They are:
- Triple Sensor - Bearing Altitude/Barometric pressure and Temperature
- Tough Solar - converts sunlight fluorescent lamps and other sources into power
- Multi-band Atomic Timekeeping (US UK Germany Japan China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals to keep time accurate
- Auto Light - tilt the watch toward your face and LEDS auto light-up for night time viewing
- Low temperature resistant (-10C/14F)
- Altimeter with range of -700 to 10000 M (2300 to 32800 ft)
- Barometer display range 260 to 1100 hPa
- Thermometer display range 14F to 140F (-10C to 60C)
- Digital compass measures 0 to 359-degrees
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Full auto LED backlight with Afterglow
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC)
- Sunset/Sunrise data with specific date/daylight pointers
- 5 Daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- 1/10 Second stopwatch with a 24-hour countdown range
- Full auto calendar
- 12/24 Hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 M
Ordering from Tailwinds is easy. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal orders with confirmed addresses.
Most in-stock items that are ordered with ground service are usually shipped within 2-business days of receipt of your order unless otherwise noted in the product description. We ship via FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Postal Service. You can expect to receive your order within 3-8 business days. The shipping costs for Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses and outside the US may be more depending on what is ordered and how we ship. We will contact you via e-mail if shipping costs are higher. Your exact shipping charges will show up during the order process.
Tailwinds has fair and easy return and exchange policies. If a return or exchange is requested you can just email or call for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returned or exchanged merchandise must be in new and unused condition and returned to Tailwinds within 30 days of delivery.
Remember, you can always call 800-TAILWINDS
(800-824-5946) with any questions.