This digital pilot watch has all the powerful features a pilot wants coupled with the handsome style of a titanium band. Casio is a leader in sensor technology and was the first to offer Triple Sensor technology (altimeter, compass, barometric pressure readings) on a watch.
So what makes this Triple Sensor Watch different from Casio’s other offerings? One new feature is the addition of multi-band atomic timekeeping. With auto receive the watch is updated 6 times a day making sure that the time is accurate. This Triple Sensor Watch was also developed in working with meteorologists. New barometric pressure icons are used to more quickly and easily determine weather pressure patterns. This is a great feature for general aviation pilots who sometimes need to make a go or no go decision.
The Atomic Timekeeping Triple Sensor Pilot Watch has Japanese quartz movement, a mineral window, and it is solar powered so battery replacement will be unnecessary with a source of light. In addition, for pilots that are also sportsmen and sportswomen, the watch features both moon and tide data.
Checkout all these quality features that are built into this quality watch. They are:
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate with auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Tough Solar Power Ensures stable operation even while using power-hungry functions
- 200M Water Resistant
- Tide Graph tide level for specific date and time
- Moon Data moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 20 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 5 m (20ft) Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time) High altitude / Low altitude memory Total Ascent / Descent memory Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Barometric change indicator
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- 5 Independent Daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- World Time 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Chronograph with 1/100 second stopwatch functionality, and measuring to 23 hours 59 minutes.
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 1 minute to 60 minutess, (1-minute increments) Reset time: 1 to 5 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats