This Eagle Weather Vane is made in the U.S.A. from heavy-duty 14 gauge steel. Unfortunately, we were unable to capture the beautiful, warm, brown metallic finish in the photograph. The Eagle Weather Vane is laser cut eliminating any unsightly welding marks producing a more attractive weather vane. Unlike some other brands that just show a silhouette, the Eagle Weather Vane has laser cuts in strategic places adding dimension, style and detail. Just look at the incredible fashion.
Each steel weather vane goes through a 3-step production process so it can stand the test of time.
- To begin, a zinc chromate plating is applied to the base metal for better adhesion, durability and rust prevention.
- An attractive antique copper vein powder coat is then baked on the surface.
- Finally a clear powder coat is applied to protect against UV rays. This prevents fading and produces a durable and scratch resistant product.
The weather vane arrives with the eagle figure, sealed ball bearing windcups which allow the windcups to spin with the lightest breeze, directionals (about 2 ¾" high), and your choice of mount. This weather vane has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship.
Select the mounting choice from the drop down menu.
- Pole: about a 60" pole that slides into the ground.
- Roof: for peaked roof tops with about a 12" rod.
- Deck: mounts horizontally with a 4"x4" base and about a 12" rod.
- Post: mounts vertically.