Pilot Watch - This digital watch has all the powerful features a pilot wants coupled with the handsome style of a titanium band. Casio is a leader in sensor technology and was the first to offer Triple Sensor technology on a watch. Now Casio had added new features like Sunrise and Sunset data to this watch. It also has a self-charging solar power unit with a 6-month charge so battery replacement will not be necessary if the watch is exposed to light. Power and great style sums up this newest offering from Casio.
Just look at these pilot-useful features included in the Altimeter Compass Pilot Watch. They are:
- Altimeter measuring is up to 32,800 feet. Includes reference altitude, altitude change indicator, altitude memory, and reading intervals every 5 seconds.
- Barometer measuring (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) with atmospheric pressure change indicator, and tendency graph for the past 16 hours.
- Compass measures and displays one of 16 points with the second hand, and unit measurements of 1 degree in the LCD display.
- Thermometer with a measuring range from 14 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chronograph with 1/100 second stopwatch functionality, and measuring to 23 hours 59 minutes.
- Countdown timer from 1 second to 24 hours in 1 second increments.
- Dual time displayed in 12/24 hour formats.
- World time in 31 time zones and 48 cities with daylight saving on/off, and Coordinated Universal Time.
- Solar powered operation.
- LED light operators with just a flick of the wrist.
In addition, this powerful watch also has 5-daily alarms, 100M water resistance, and full calendar functions.