Pilot Watch – Casio’s newest Triple Sensor timepieces, the Pro Trek line of watches, demonstrates their continued dominance of watch sensor technology. Triple Sensor Watch technology offers pilots many features and benefits that can be used pre-flight, during actual flight, and post flight. Many of our customers have said that they like the power of the triple sensor watches, watches that offer altimeter, compass, and barometric readings, but preferred analog readout, instead of digital, for the time of day. Even better, this watch is also solar powered so there is no need to be concerned about a low battery at a critical time.
Just look at these pilot-useful features included in the Analog Triple Sensor Watch. They are:
- Altimeter measuring is up to 32,800 feet. Includes reference altitude, altitude change indicator, altitude memory, and reading intervals every 5 seconds.
- Barometer measuring (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) with atmospheric pressure change indicator, and tendency graph for the past 16 hours.
- Compass measures and displays one of 16 points with the second hand, and unit measurements of 1 degree in the LCD display.
- Thermometer with a measuring range from 14 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chronograph with 1/100 second stopwatch functionality, and measuring to 59 minutes.
- Countdown timer from 1 second to 60 minutes in 1 second increments.
- Dual time displayed in 12/24 hour formats.
- World time in 29 time zones and 29 cities with daylight saving on/off, and Coordinated Universal Time.
- Solar powered operation.
- LED light operators with just a flick of the wrist.
In addition, this powerful watch also has 5-daily alarms, 100M water resistance, and full calendar functions.