click to enlarge, rollover to magnify Ordering/Shipping/Returns/Exchanges
Airplane Weathervanes: This Tri Motor Weathervane is made of 14 gauge steel. The Tri Motor Weathervane is laser cut eliminating any unsightly welding producing a more attractive weathervane. Unlike some other brands that just show a silhouette, the Tri Motor Weathervane has laser cuts in strategic places adding dimension, style and detail to the weathervane.
The photograph does not do justice to the beautiful, warm, brown finish. Each weathervane goes through 3-step coating process.
- Zinc chromate plating is applied to the base metal for better adhesion, durability and rust prevention.
- An attractive antique copper vein powder coat is baked on the surface.
- A clear powder coat is then applied to protect against UV rays to help prevent fading and providing a durable and scratch resistant product.
The weathervane arrives with the airplane figure, sealed ball bearing windcups allowing the windcups to spin with the lightest breeze, directionals (about 2 ¾" high), and your choice of mount. The Tri Motor figure measures about 19" long by 4 ½" high. This weathervane has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship.
Select the mounting choice from the drop down menu.
- Pole: about a 60" pole that slides into the ground.
- Roof: for peaked roof tops with about a 12" rod.
- Deck: mounts horizontally with a 4"x4" base and about a 12“ rod.
- Post: mounts vertically with a 4"x4" base and about a 12" rod.
Ordering from Tailwinds is easy. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal orders with confirmed addresses.
Most in-stock items that are ordered with ground service are usually shipped within 2-business days of receipt of your order unless otherwise noted in the product description. We ship via FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Postal Service. You can expect to receive your order within 3-8 business days. The shipping costs for Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses and outside the US may be more depending on what is ordered and how we ship. We will contact you via e-mail if shipping costs are higher. Your exact shipping charges will show up during the order process.
Tailwinds has fair and easy return and exchange policies. If a return or exchange is requested you can just email or call for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returned or exchanged merchandise must be in new and unused condition and returned to Tailwinds within 30 days of delivery.
If you are visually or hearing impaired the Tailwinds staff is at your service. Call 800-824-5946
Remember, you can always call 800-TAILWINDS
(800-824-5946) with any questions.