This Wine & Grapes Weather Vane is made in the U.S.A. from heavy-duty 14 gauge steel. We could not quite capture the beautiful, warm, brown metallic texture that is part of the finished product in the photograph. The Wine & Grapes Weather Vane is laser cut eliminating any unsightly welding marks producing a more attractive weather vane. Unlike some other brands that just show a silhouette, the Wine & Grapes Weather Vane has laser cuts in strategic places adding dimension, style and detail.
Each steel weather vane goes through a 3-step production process so it can stand the test of time.
- To begin, a zinc chromate plating is applied to the base metal for better adhesion, durability and rust prevention.
- An attractive antique copper vein powder coat is then baked on the surface.
- Finally a clear powder coat is applied to protect against UV rays. This prevents fading and produces a durable and scratch resistant product.
The weather vane arrives with Wine & Grapes figure, sealed ball bearing windcups which allow the windcups to spin with the lightest breeze, directionals (about 2 ¾" high), and your choice of mount. This weather vane has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship.
Select the mounting choice from the drop down menu.
- Pole: about a 60" pole that slides into the ground.
- Roof: for peaked roof tops with about a 12" rod.
- Deck: mounts horizontally with a 4"x4" base and about a 12" rod.
- Post: mounts vertically.