The newest G-Steel Bluetooth Pilot Watch was designed with aviation professionals in mind. It has the most up-to-date features like Bluetooth®connetion with a smartphone. When connected with the app the pilot can configure countdown alarm settings, handle waypoint memory contents, and manage and store flight log distances and flight time. This watch also has supports chronograph capabilities.
It is the aviation design of this Bluetooth Pilot Watch that we relish. The handsome silver tone stainless steel case uses silver and gray accents to compliment the black watch face. The dial by the number 9 position also resembles the blades that you find in a jet engine. In this case, the blades rotate indicating battery level.
Just look at all these pilot-useful functions that are in additional to the features mentioned above. They are:
- Smartphone Link – Uses Bluetooth to connect to a smartphone for accurate timekeeping and a host of mobile functions.
- Silver color stainless steel case with black urethane band
- Dial has three subdials
- Tough Solar which converts sulight fluorescent lamps, and more cources into power
- Neobrite luminous coating supports illumination in the dark after short exposure to light
- LED with Super Illuminator with afterglow
- Dual Time
- 1-Second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar
- Water resistant 200 m