The newest G-Steel Bluetooth Pilot Watch was designed with aviators in mind. It has the most up-to-date features like Bluetooth®connetion with a smartphone. When connected with the app the pilot can track time, and other mobile functions. This watch also has supports chronograph capabilities, and has dual time.
It is the aviation design of this Bluetooth Pilot Watch that we relish. The handsome black stainless steel case uses state-of-the art-material featuring a carbon bezel. The bezel is lightweight yet with the use of a rigid carbon material, and a layer guard structure, it provides outstanding shock resistant characteristics. The dial by the number 9 position also resembles the blades that you find in a jet engine. In this case, the blades rotate indicating battery level. The watch also features a clear sapphire glass for the crystal that enhances readability and appearance.
Just look at all these pilot-useful functions that are in additional to the features mentioned above. They are:
- Smartphone Link – Uses Bluetooth to connect to a smartphone for accurate timekeeping and a host of mobile functions.
- Black stainless steel case with black urethane band
- Dial has three subdials
- Tough Solar which converts sunlight, fluorescent lamps, and more sources into power
- Neobrite luminous coating supports illumination in the dark after short exposure to light
- LED with Super Illuminator with afterglow
- Dual Time
- 1-Second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar
- Water resistant 200 m