The newest Gravitymaster Bluetooth Pilot Watch was designed with aviation professionals in mind. It has the most up-to-date features like Bluetooth®connetion with a smartphone. When connected with the app the pilot can configure countdown alarm settings, handle waypoint memory contents, and manage and store flight log distances and flight time. This Bluetooth Pilot Watch is shock resistant so it can deal with some rough handling, and the watch is solar powered by converting both sunlight and fluorescent light into power.
This Bluetooth Pilot Watch is certainly a powerful watch as you can see by the features listed below. But, what initially caught my attention was the chic style. The watch has a hip design with an ion plated multi-faceted metal bezel, and bi-color molded band to simulate a state-of-the-art aircraft. I also like the fact that simplified operation was taken into account with 5-side buttons for more direct access to its functions. For readability, for us older folks, it has a large 7 x 33-dot LCD. This is certainly one feature-filled, and smartly designed pilot watch.
Just look at all these pilot-useful functions that are in additional to the features mentioned above that are built into the Bluethooth Pilot Watch. They are:
- Smartphone Link – using G-Shock App The app can also configure world time, timers, alarms, and more
- Black and gold analog/digital dial with white hour markers and hands
- Neobrite luminous coating supports illumination in the dark after short exposure to light
- Super illuminator with LED light for the face and backlight for the digital display
- World time with 39 time zones and UTC time
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Dual time is displayed in 12/24 hour formats
- Countdown timer up to 24-hours with 5 multi-function alarms
- Mineral glass dial window with full auto-calendar
- Water resistant to 200m